Mediscan Therapy Services
10/26/2017Return to view all job openings
- Start / End date: ASAP to End of School Year (High possibility of extending or placing as a perm employee)
- Hours: 40 hrs per week (M-F)
- Caseload: 10-25 Students, many with consult of 15-30 minutes per month, some with 30 mins/wk direct service.
- Age/Grade levels: PreK thru 12th grade
- Number of locations: Could range from 5 to 15 locations, all within Arlington County, which is geographically the smallest county in the U.S., very different from their neighbors, Fairfax and Montgomery County Public Schools. There is nowhere in Arlington that isn't a few minutes away from another location.
- Your interview preference: phone or in person: They would prefer an in-person interview, although they would consider Skype. They have conducted phone interviews, but they are not preferred by the director.
- Their interview availability: Looking to interview this week!
Will accept pending certification!