01/19/2023Return to view all job openings
· First contact with guests to AIB, assist and direct as necessary with a friendly and professional demeanor.
· Provide a clean, neat, and organized first impression in the office area.
· Manage the guest process including the AIB Guest Sign-In Sheets binder, guest badges, retention of Sheets, and other activities, as necessary.
· Operate a multi-line telephone system accurately and professionally.
· Process and accurately route the incoming and outgoing mail, inter-departmental mail, and other deliveries, as necessary.
· Contribute proficient, helpful, and positive support to the Management Team including the CEO/President.
· Manage office tasks such as copying, sorting, filing, faxing, maintenance of files, directories, and other administrative documents.
· Manage the Conference Calls / Teams Meetings with Dial In and conference rooms schedules.
· Accountable for travel arrangements, such as booking flights, rental vehicles, hotel, and other reservations.
· Accountable for overseeing the maintenance of office equipment located in the administrative offices.
· Monitor and order office supplies timely and accurately by preparing supply requests and Purchase Orders (Pos).
· Provide support to Fleet Management that includes managing vehicle keys, gas cards, vehicle logs, maintenance, and providing appropriate documents to the Accounting Business Unit timely and accurately.
· Manage the Unusual Incident report and Property Loss report processes.
· Provide support in the recruiting process by providing applications to candidates, scheduling interviews, and compile interview packets.
· Maintain the Applicant Voluntary Self-Identification tracking spreadsheets along with applications, resume’s, and other application related documents.
· Assist with new hire documents and provide backup with new hire orientation.
· Accountable for the new hire orientation process to include documents, assistance to new employees, and creation of new employee files.
· Communicate new hire information to the Accounting and IT Business Units to include a picture of the new employee for identification badges.
· Maintain all employee files per predetermined protocol.
· Complete the Personnel Action Forms (PAF) along with other necessary documents and enter the information regarding the actions of the employees into the HRIS.
· Provide backup representation to the Safety Committee.
· May be required to work overtime as necessary.
· Comply with the policies, procedures, and regulations of AIB.
· Perform other duties as directed.
Cert: Any Certification
Great benefits available to you right away.
Lots of paid time off, which start accruing on day one.
An AIB sponsored retirement plan.