01/19/2023Return to view all job openings
· Abide by the ISO 9001- 2015 requirements of the AIB Quality Management System (QMS) to consistently provide products and services that meet our customer and regulatory requirements.
· Perform the duties of the position within a large warehouse environment.
· Perform routine warehouse work activities such as tending conveyor lines, performing repetitive packaging, or picking operations.
· Pick, pack, and stage material, while utilizing material handling equipment to facilitate this process, as necessary.
· Assemble customer orders from inventory stock accurately.
· Accountable to ship orders to customers accurately.
· Update inventory counts.
· May be required to work overtime as necessary
· Comply with the policies, procedures, and regulations of AIB.
· Perform other duties as directed.
Cert: Any Certification
The Vision and Mission of AIB is to provide meaningful, competitive, and integrated employment for individuals who are blind.
We are currently searching for someone who meets the bona fide occupational qualification of being an individual who is blind for available Material Handler positions in our Distribution Center/Warehouse.
NOTE: Please indicate in your resume if you meet the bona fide occupational qualification of being an individual who is legally blind.
Great benefits available to you and your family right away-the first of the month after you start.
Lots of paid time off, which starts accruing on day one.
An AIB sponsored retirement plan.