08/11/2021Return to view all job openings
- Design and implement training components for the program. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluation and training for CRS consumers; training for telemarketing, customer service, and switchboard operations; in-house training with employees for vocational purposes; in-house training with employees for personal uses; rehabilitation engineering under contract with Missouri Rehabilitation Services for the Blind; and certifications, installations, and training for Missouri Assistive Technology Project TAP-I.
- Prepare appropriate documentation for the program including evaluation and rehabilitation plans; evaluation, training, and final reports; other essential consumer documentation in compliance with accreditation and contractual obligations; and billing for the program.
- Maintain consumer files and ensure that all documentation is up to date.
- Assist with security and proper use of equipment in AT offices and labs.
- Stay abreast of new technology and communicate that information to rehabilitation staff and clients.
- Work with the rehabilitation team to coordinate and guide consumers toward achievement of their goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience installing and using adaptive technology required.
- Ability to create and implement lesson plans required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.