03/16/2022Return to view all job openings
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participates in the development of department goals, objectives and systems. Evaluates effectiveness of services, recommends improvements and executes new approaches in a continuous cycle of quality improvement.
• Assesses client orientation and mobility levels, determines needs, recommends services and conducts training to meet needs. Assesses and recommends the client’s need for services of related professionals.
• Provides field services to O&M clients in home, school and work environments. Provides education and awareness on Leader Dog services to the community.
• Provides location technology instructional services to clients, including GPS and other adapted devices.
• Provides management and direct instruction to university O&M interns and practicum students.
• Manages all case related documentation and correspondence in a timely manner. Maintains data on applicants, services rendered and post graduate activity. Responsible for monitoring follow-up and providing additional training as needed.
• As needed, participates in the admission process and recommends client acceptance into the Leader Dog program.
• Takes leadership in the ongoing development and implementation of all O&M and guide dog client and professional related services and training materials.
• Participates in all Summer Experience Camp activities.
• Actively recruits, develops and maintains relationships on behalf of Leader Dog with O&M and other related professionals.
• Provides other services and additional duties as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Please apply at https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=40100&clientkey=432B00859E877B824B2E13516B0D737A.