06/22/2021Return to view all job openings
Currently hiring a part-time Teacher of the Visually Impaired near Cahokia, IL for the 2021-22 school year.
- Provide direct services to students with visual impairments, writing IEPs, and providing consultation services to school staff
- Develop an individual diagnostic profile and write an Individual Education Plan (IEP) for each child receiving itinerant services
- Provide academic tutoring in the subject matter areas that require supportive assistance
- Provide professional services to classroom teachers to help them in their relationship with visually impaired
- Participate in an annual review of the child’s progress and rewrite the IEP
- Serve as resource regarding materials and equipment available for the education of the visually impaired.
- Caseload: 2 students
- Schedule: 1-2 hours/week in-person; direct instruction, consult, and evaluations
- The Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL) – teacher of the visually impaired
For more information about this job opportunity or other Teacher of the Visually Impaired jobs with our company please contact:
Stephanie Sproat | Director of Educational Resources
Nationwide Special Education Staffing Services