05/04/2021Return to view all job openings
Minnesota school currently looking for a virtual teacher of the visually impaired for the 2021-22 school year.
- Provide direct services to students with visual impairments, writing IEPs, and providing consultation services to school staff
- Develop an individual diagnostic profile and write an Individual Education Plan (IEP) for each child receiving itinerant services
- Provide academic tutoring in the subject matter areas that require supportive assistance
- Provide professional services to classroom teachers to help them in their relationship with visually impaired
- Participate in an annual review of the child’s progress and rewrite the IEP
- Serve as resource regarding materials and equipment available for the education of the visually impaired.
- 100% work from home
- 6-12th caseload
- 1 day/month providing primarily indirect services working with teachers
Required Job Qualifications:
- Must have current MN certification as TVI teacher
Join our team of Special Education and Healthcare Professionals! We offer affordable benefits, a competitive hourly rate, along with a weekly paycheck to name a few. For more information regarding this position, ESY opportunities, and/or additional school based positions, please contact:
Birch Agency | Director of Educational Resources