03/08/2021Return to view all job openings
Special Education Director opportunity at the SD School for the Blind and Visually Impaired. This position is located in Aberdeen, SD. A 12-month full-time position, with a great benefits package.
• Direct and manage Special Education programs, services and evaluations
• Encourage and support the development of innovative instructional programs
• Ensure that student progress is evaluated
• Manage Special Education referral and placement processes
• Master’s Degree preferred
• School administration experience preferred
• Teaching experience with endorsement in visual impairment and special education preferred.
Incumbent will be required to undergo a background investigation before employment begins. An arrest/conviction record will not necessarily bar employment.
Incumbent will be required to provide documentation of MMR vaccination.
Cert: Any Certification
Applications can be submitted at https://yourfuture.sdbor.edu/postings/22228.