05/06/2020Return to view all job openings
We are accepting applications for part-time and full-time certified TVIs and COMS to serve students in North Carolina. Apply at https://mail.invisionservicesinc.com/join-us.
The ideal candidate must be:
· An experienced (3+ years) TVI with the required license or
· Retired from teaching and want to continue working with students
· An excellent teacher and communicator
Areas of Need
We are actively recruiting for TVIs in the following locations in North Carolina:
· Northeastern Outer Banks
· Triad (Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point areas)
· Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill areas)
· Sandhills/Southern (Pinehurst, Lumberton, Rockingham areas)
Great reasons for working with Invision:
· Flexible schedule allows for maximal income potential and training opportunities
· Higher pay rate than school districts can offer
· No additional school duties beyond instructional time and IEP meetings
· Benefits (performance bonuses, insurance, retirement) for full time employees
Competitive salary plus benefits commensurate with experience provided for 10-12 month positions. Signing bonuses available.
Established in 1992, Invision offers a supportive and positive professional environment for professionals to practice and thrive in the field with mentoring and professional development opportunities provided. An ACVREP Registered Provider of Professional Learning and Education, Invision also creates and provides online professional training activities for TBVI and O&M recertification at invision.training.
Cert: Multiple Certifications