04/23/2020Return to view all job openings
1. Valid Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Licensure #825.
2. Knowledge of special education, vision impairments, use of Braille.
3. Knowledge of research-based instructional methods applicable to students with vision impairments.
4. Knowledge of texts, materials and supplies necessary to carry out instruction for students with vision impairments.
5. Knowledge of current literature and information resources applicable to teaching students with vision impairments.
6. Ability to critically evaluate student achievement and adapt curriculum to meet their educational goals.
7. Ability to use data and assessments to impact instruction.
8. Ability to maintain rapport with students and manage classroom environments.
9. Ability to communicate effectively.
10. Ability to constructively advocate for students with disabilities.
Candidates who apply prior to the posting deadline will receive first consideration.
-- An Equal Opportunity Employer --
Cert: Any Certification