LIGHTHOUSE CENTRAL FLORIDA
01/07/2019Return to view all job openings
- Develop engaging curricula, and implement effective activities to align with agency philosophy and achieve all contract deliverables.
- Conduct Comprehensive Functional Assessments. Develop required Individualized Training Plans.
- Model the highest standards of client advocacy.
- Assist in the adjustment counseling of clients as necessary; evaluate client progress towards individual goals.
- Communicate regularly with local blindness consumer organizations.
Case Management and Reporting:
- Communicate as required with Division of Blind Services counselor(s), LCF case managers and other staff as appropriate to expedite each client’s movement through service delivery.
- Enter required documentation into the Apricot database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Document all benchmarks for clients with appropriate service records and required reports.
- Produce accurate and timely procurement requests.
Relocation will be considered