Bolton Public Schools
09/05/2018Return to view all job openings
Bolton Public Schools is looking to fill the following position for the 2018-2019 school year:
Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist – Certified under the Academy for Certification of Vision Rehabilitation and Education (ACVREP).
- Schedule based on student population, currently no more than five hours per month.
- Provide direct, specialized instruction and consultative services as they apply to developmental and compensatory skills for students who are blind or visually impaired.
- Serve as a resource for training and consultation to schools and families.
- Applicants should have expertise in IEP development, the assessment and evaluation of students with vision impairments, with a focus on monitoring student progress, and act as an integral collaborative member of an educational team.
- Flexibility in scheduling.
Hourly contract. Salary is negotiable