08/10/2018Return to view all job openings
Orientation and Mobility Instructor - Essential Responsibilities:
Teacher of the Visually Impaired - Essential Responsibilities:
· Provide direct instruction within a classroom setting in all areas of development.
· Provide education and support to the students’ families.
· Coordinate students’ individual education plan and the school day with other service providers and family.
· Administer assessments and prepare corresponding report such as FVA, LMA, IEP, developmental checklists, progress notes.
· Maintain data collection and students’ records.
· Train, supervise and evaluate para-educators in the classroom.
· Communicate effectively with coordinator, therapists, families, and students’ home school districts.
· Maintain supplies and materials for the classroom.
· Provide specialized instruction as the students’ teacher of the visually impaired.
· Collaborate with related service providers.
Please submit resume to: email@example.com
See full position details at Indeed.com or https://seeitourway.companycareersite.com/